- Design, develop, and maintain multi-media instructional products.
- Create custom games, videos, and graphics to enhance the learning experience and enhance web based training.
- Improve production and delivery of course-ware
- Work with a team to create, edit, and implement final design.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Over 2 years experience in educational, corporate training, or professional environment.
- 2+ years of multi-media development experience.
- Familiar with course authoring tools such as Lectora or Storyline.
- Adult Learning Theory background a plus.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of SCORM and xAPI standards, specifications and applications.
- Game Development (Construct 2, Unity).
Game Period is built by gamers for the gamers. We provide latest news, tips and walkthroughs for video games. At Game Period, you can get access to the best video games related content.