Familiar with the development of various proposal formats to meet specific proposal requirements. Will use our company seaport-e and CATS PLUS portal accounts to access RFP’s and supporting document s to evaluate and review and making GO NO GO decisions prior to submission to management for final decisions. Able to Maintain all request for proposals documentation as required. Ensure proposals are properly packaged and ready for submittal to government agencies and do follow-up and monitoring during the process.
1. Computer skills to access contract portals on a daily and/or weekly basis.
2. Download RFP’s, IFB’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s and other documents to review and begin bid preparation.
3. Maintain and organize proposal documents in formats acceptable to government and commercial clients.
4. Interact with members of our proposal team to acquire key documentation needed for the proposals such as staffing plans, organization chars and other items needed to complete the proposal package. Assist with the recruitment of personnel performing a quick screen on resumes acquired.
5. Review technical write-ups received from our subject matter for our proposals being submitted.
6. Work with accounting and other budget personnel on the price proposals as part of the packaging process.
7. Prepare resumes or work with administrative staff to put resumes into proper proposal formats to be use in bid preparation.
8. Performs other related duties as needed.
Next Gen Cyber LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Next Gen Cyber, LLC is a Cybersecurity Workforce Development Company dedicated to building the next generation of cybersecurity professionals. As part of our mission, we work closely with job seekers and employers to fill open positions requiring qualified cybersecurity talent. Partner with us as we strive to bridge the cyber talent gap.