Tele-Consultants, Inc. (TCI) is seeking Information Assurance/Cybersecurity Analysts to join our team in the Arlington, VA area. Our Cyber Team delivers Cybersecurity & Security Systems Engineering support for integrated DoD weapons, communications, intelligence, and other mission-critical Programs of Record. We work with DoD acquisition Program Managers to perform Cybersecurity engineering activities for mission-critical Navy and DHS programs and ensure accreditation of complex, integrated weapons systems.
Essential Duties include:
• Provides support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization’s information security;
• Provides support for facilitating and helping agencies identify their current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems;
• Provide technical / management leadership on the task;
• Establish task order goals and plans that meet project objectives;
• Directs and controls activities, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
• Facilitate/assist in client negotiations and interfacing with senior management;
• Oversee the efforts of security staff to design, develop, engineer and implent solutions to security requirements;
• Gather and organize technical information about an organization’s mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena;
• Perform risk analyses which also includes risk assessment;
• Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization’s information security;
• Provide support for facilitating and helping agencies identify their current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems;
• Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
Education, Credentials, and/or Experience:
• Master’s Degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems Technologies, or related technology-focused discipline from an accredited college/university or 15+ years of experience;
• Minimum 3 years of IA/Cyber security experience;
• CISSP, Security+, or equivalent DoD 8570.01-M compliant certification at the IAT II or III level.
• Ability to serve as ISSO.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
• An understanding of business security practices and procedures;
• Working knowledge of current security tools available;
• Working knowledge of hardware/software security implementation;
• Encryption techniques/tools;
• Familiarity with commercial products
• Working knowledge with current Internet/EC technology.
The primary location for performance of the work will be in Crystal City, VA with occasional travel required within the continental United States.
We offer a competitive compensation commensurate with the technical and professional qualifications, a great benefits package, and an excellent work environment. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program.
If you possess the qualifications for this position and you’re ready to join a team of professionals committed to supporting our DoD clients by providing the outstanding level of service they’ve come to expect, we want to hear from you.
Staffing for these positions is contingent on receipt of funding.
Tele-Consultants, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please apply via our website www.teleinc.com .
Tele-Consultants, Inc. (TCI) was founded in 1985 to provide engineering, logistics, and program management support to the Department of the Navy and other Defense and private sector clients. Our subject matter experts are especially well versed in Navy communications and network systems enabling us to provide a wide range of services which have helped establish safe and effective communications for the U.S. Navy. This extensive experience serving the U.S. Navy's critical contract needs gives us the edge to meet any new challenge. Our teams are passionate about our clients' goals and go above and beyond to see that these goals are not just met but exceeded. We've built a strong and solid reputation due to the quality of both the services we offer and the outstanding reputation of the people we employ. We take great pride in the caliber of people we hire and in the experience and knowledge they bring to our Company and our clients.