Position: Cyber Security Analyst
Location: San Antonio TX
Duration: Full Time
Sec+ CE Certification MUST
· Minimum five years of experience in Information/Cyber Security and Information Assurance.
· Shall have in-depth knowledge of DoD and Army reporting requirements, policies, and regulations pertaining to Information Assurance.
· Shall have knowledge of the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) privacy, Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) security policies.
· Shall have in-depth knowledge of information assurance monitoring and reporting tools and systems in order to perform day-to-day operations, such as ACAS/Nessus, SecureVue, EMASS and Forescout.
· Shall have in-depth knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) in support of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements.
22nd Century Technologies, Incorporated (TSCTI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCTI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, Commercial and Local agencies. TSCTI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.